Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sista Friend


So, I would like to take the time out from 'healthy living' and the daily shenanigans of my crazy life and dedicate this post to my very own....

Sister friend!

Let me me introduce her....

This is my sister Jessica. http://www.jessandtheboys.com/2012/07/six-months-old.html (is where you can follow her and her three rascals). She is fun, smart, happy, loving, dedicating and shall I say a hard worker with well, three rascals at home? Also, a mommy, a sister (obvi), daughter, wifey, granddaughter, cousin, niece...shall I go on, you get the hint.
All my life I have thought of my sister as a role model and someone to look up to. It's the typical sister relationship where the little, annoying sister wants to do everything her big sister does (and wears)! However, she has half my closet too so it goes back ways! 
Well, the reason I am dedicating this post to her is because I just moved out of her house today and I wanted to make this a chance to not only tell her (because I know she is reading this with a smile on her face, maybe laughing too) but to the whole wide world, or perhaps maybe just the friends and family of mine that read my blogs, how thankful and blessed I am to have my sister. Yes, she has been there my entire life but I have really had the chance to understand and know my sister in a whole new light. I have learned all the things she likes and dislikes, YES--I have learned her biggest pet peeves, her tendencies like how she usually needs her coffee in the morning before getting down and dirty with the sticky, muddy kids all day, or one of her many favorite shows Grey's Anatomy that we would enjoy watching every Thursday night. One season finale of Grey's we watched we actually had to watch on a little tiny computer screen in the front room to get away from the loud, (annoying) football game her hubby would not stop watching. So, you can imagine our teary eyed faces 2 inches from the computer screen the moment 007 was written on Marideths hand revealing that the unidentified man was George O'Malley!!! (Yeah, we are huge Grey's fans..don't judge.) Our sudden phase of swap meet Wednesdays when I would come home from soccer conditioning and we would pack up the kids, stop at subway for DC and chocolate chip cookies and head on over the Calexico's Swap Meet! Yeah, if you live there you would know that that's where all the 'cool kids' hang out! I have also seen her be a great mommy and raise her boys the way I would like to raise my future children..far, far, very far down the line! And as well being a great wife that I pray to be someday..hopefully not as far away as children!
Thank you sister for being there for me! 



Have a great night everyone!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment